Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fabulous Stays

Found some wonderful places to unwind in Goa. They not like your typical hotel/resorts which make them even more exciting! So here go my finds.

I so loved this place. It’s called Coco Shambhala. Well I have not been here yet, but Cocoshambhala looks heavenly. Almost out of this world to be in Goa. But I will one day soon go there and certify for a fact that it is how it has been photographed.

Coco Shambhala as noted on the website are exclusive luxury vacation villas. Situated just behind Coco Beach at Nerul in Goa, it boasts of wonderful retreat designed to offer the perfect escape.  Do visit and let me know how your stay unfolded.


The other place that I loved was Lotus Resorts  at Aronda, it's actually on the Goa-Maharashtra border. But, well it just seemed…simple! The perfect pause to a hectic life. I am going here in January, driving up from Goa. I hope it lives up to its promise of backwaters, blue skies and pristine waters.

4 comments:

  1. I stayed at Coco Shambala recently and it was amazing, we booked through i-escape.com as they offer 17% discount on stays over 7 nights and free massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this best blog with us, I really like your blog, please keep sharing this types of blog
    we are hotel channel manager company which provide best software for hotel industry, visit our website to know more
    Budget Hotel in Panchgani, luxury accommodation in panchgani, best family hotels
    Budget Hotel in Panchgani, luxury accommodation in panchgani, best family hotels
    Resort in Panchgani With Tariff, Hotel in Panchgani With Swimming Pool

    ReplyDelete